Blakemere comes alive during October half term, delivering a full calendar of exciting events, perfect for spending time together. Whether it’s a convenient point to meet friends for lunch, a safe spot to entertain the kids, or a welcoming place to try something new – it’s never been easier to spend time together this Halloween at Blakemere.
Halloween activities to entertain all ages whatever the weather
- Cheshire Craft Workshop’s regular pottery painting is open 10am to 5pm daily. No need to book, just pop in!
- Head over to Crafts in the Corner for painting, sand art, beading, air- drying clay kits or decoupage. Open until 4pm, last new activity at 3pm.
- Halloween Party at The Play Barn, Friday 27th & Saturday 28th October.
- Experience the Halloween-themed Magical Woodland light show, 6th to 31st October.
- Fright Night at Blakemere Village Social, Saturday 28th October 7pm to midnight, a terrifying evening hosted in a giant enclosed heated tipi.
Pirate Pumpkin Trail
Get your spook on at the outdoor Pirate Pumpkin Trail – 21st to 31st October, great for 3 to 10 year olds.
The fabulously fun Pirate Pumpkin Trail takes place across the site. Have fun spotting the spooktacular pumpkins on this fun outdoor trail around the Village. Simply purchase your trail map from the Visitor Information Centre with no pre-booking required.